Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment you love, with fast streaming in up to 4K HDR. 1
Get personal recommendations from your subscriptions – including movies, shows, live TV, Netflix, and more – all in one place. No jumping between apps to decide what to watch.
- 1 Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical outlet or USB port, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required..
- Stream on. Get fast streaming, and enjoy a crystal clear picture up to 4K and brighter colors with HDR.2
- Use your voice. Press the Google Assistant3 button on the remote and use voice search to find specific movies and shows. Or search by mood, genre, actress, and more.
- Recommendations just for you. Get personal suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits, and content you own.
- Simple setup. Chromecast is compatible with almost any TV that has an HDMI port. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming.
2 To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
3 Google Assistant registration required.