Note: When using a mixer, the device should be connected to the stereo input/output port on the mixer instead of the mono port.
1. Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8" Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4" Male x1;
2. Connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers;
3. Gold plated connectors resist corrosion
4. Silver-plated copper provides optimum sound quality.
5. Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid cover added the durability.
VIOY 3.5mm to 6.35mm TRS Stereo Audio Cable x1