1. Shape and smooth the extension edge of the nail.
2. Remove true cuticle from the nail plate with a cuticle pusher.
3.Buff the surface and extension edge of the nail.
4. Eliminate surface contaminants by scrubbing the nail.
1. Apply a thin layer of base coat.
2. Shake the color coat bottle vigorously to blend.
3. Apply a thin layer of UV gel color and cure in the UV lamp.
4. Apply the second layer of UV gel color and cure in the UV lamp.
5. Apply a thin layer of our NO WIPE top coat and cure in the UV lamp.
1. Polish the nails surface by polishing file.
2. Wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with pure acetone for around 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Push the gel polish gently and then remove it too much quickly.
1. Buff the nails before apply the gel polish to remove the grease and let the surface unsmooth to give them more long-lasting.
2. Apply all coats try to reach the nail edge. Especially base coat and top coat need to wrapping the nail edge and the nails of a fingertip.
3. Pick just as little gel as possible to avoid this problem. Recover back the too much gel polish when you let the gel smoothly. As thin as possible is every importance.
Copyright powered by Leines e-Commerce Software.